Driven 1.0 features almost 15 grams for one serving! We made sure not to skimp on anything so that you have a fully loaded pre-workout. We have you covered for energy, strength, endurance, pump, and focus! All of the energy without the jitters!
- Caffeine and Yohimbine – This combo for energy packs a great punch with the two working in synergy with each other. Both have also been shown to boost metabolism.
- Agmatine Sulfate – Agmatine has been noted to play a role in positively regulating NOS (nitric oxide synthase), the enzyme behind the production of nitric oxide. This increase in nitric oxide activity improves vasodilation, which improves muscle pumps. Muscle pumps not only increase nutrient delivery to muscle tissue, but also impact protein synthesis rates allowing for a potential increase in the rate of muscle tissue growth. Agmatine can improve vasodilation, leading to improved nutrient delivery to muscle cells, and an increase in muscle protein synthesis rates which impact the muscle building process.
- Beta-Alanine – Beta-alanine is the building block of carnosine, a molecule that helps buffer acid in muscles, increasing physical performance in the 60–240 second range. Beta-alanine can aid lean-mass gain. Many people report being able to perform one or two additional reps in the gym when training in sets of 8–15 repetitions. Beta-alanine supplementation can also improve moderate- to high-intensity cardiovascular exercise performance, like rowing or sprinting.
- Creatine Monohydrate – This form of creatine is the most studied version on the market. One study on creatine reported an average gain in strength and repetitions to failure of 5-15%, an increase in sprint performance of 1-5%, and work done during repeated sprint performance of 5-15%. Creatine monohydrate is the most cost-effective dietary supplement in terms of muscle mass and strength gains. Creatine can help support protein synthesis, which helps muscles grow.
- Mucuna Pruriens and N-Acetyl-L-Tyrosine – Both help keep you focused and boost your mood to help you stay on track when training.
- HydroMax Glycerol – Glycerol, like that present in HydroMax, is easily absorbed and distributed throughout the intracellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the blood and tissues, positively affecting osmolarity and the expansion and maintenance of fluid volume, known as hyperhydration. This brings potential benefits for endurance and stamina events, including adaptation to environmental heat/humidity stress, along with promoting blood flow associated with resistance training.
- Betaine – Increase strength, endurance, and size! Researchers had weight-trained males follow an undulating periodized weight-training program for six weeks.5 One group supplemented with 1.25 grams of Betaine twice per day, and the other group supplemented with a placebo twice per day. They reported in a 2013 issue of “The Journal of The International Society of Sports Nutrition” that the subjects supplementing with Betaine increased muscle mass by 4 pounds and arm size by 10%, while they decreased body fat by 7%. On the other side, the placebo group experienced no increase in muscle mass or arm size and no body fat loss.
Taking Betaine at 1.25G twice a day has shown in endurance athletes to increase maximum peak power by 5.7%. Taking the same amount of Betaine increased users bench press by 16%, isometric bench press by 24.6%, and squat by 10%! If you are looking to take your strength and endurance to new levels be sure to get products containing Betaine.
Our performance stack, which includes Driven 1.0 (pre workout), contains 1.5G per serving and Intra Drive (intra workout) containing 1.25G per serving. Time to hit a new PR!
- Citrulline Malate – Individuals who supplemented with citrulline malate pushed out 50% more reps on the bench press compared to those taking a placebo. It helps with recovery as well. Given to professional cyclers, they noticed delayed onset of the body’s immunosuppressive mechanisms. Great for those who love the over training philosophy!
Now, for our lifters citrulline will create more nitric oxide in your blood, which increases blood flow to the muscle. This allows them to last longer under duress and producer bigger muscle pumps!
Rexx’s pre workout Driven 1.0 and intra workout Intra Drive each contain 3 grams of Citrulline Malate and can be stacked together for an ultra potent 6 grams!
Directions For Driven 1.0: Mix one serving (1 scoop) with 8 fl. oz. of water 15-30 minutes before training. Always begin with ½ scoop or less to assess your tolerance. Do not take more than one scoop at a time or in a 24 hour period.
- Store at 15-30C (59-86F).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured On Equipment Which Processes Products Containing Milk, Soybeans, Shellfish, And Fish Oil.
Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medication or are under a physician’s care for a medical condition. Not for use by those under the age of 18, women that are pregnant, trying to get pregnant, or nursing, or those that are sensitive to beta-alanine or caffeine. To avoid sleeplessness do not consume within 6 hours of bedtime. Do not consume caffeine from other sources while taking this product as too much caffeine may cause nervousness, irritability, sleeplessness, and occasionally rapid heartbeat. Do not combine with alcohol. Beta-alanine may cause a harmless, temporary tingling or flushing sensation. Discontinue use if you experience adverse reactions which might include but are not limited to hypersensitivity/allergy, nausea and vomiting. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
||10 x 10 x 10 cm
Know Your Ingredients
Driven 1.0 Ingredients
In an effort to provide transparency and promote education, Rexx believes it’s extremely important to understand what you are taking and why you are taking it. Below you can find each ingredient found in Driven 1.0 and a brief explanation of how it can benefit you.
What is it? Caffeine anhydrous is dehydrated caffeine. The term “caffeine” can refer to any form of caffeine, regardless of its water content. “Caffeine anhydrous” has essentially no water—just 0.5%.
What are the benefits? Caffeine has been found to boost your energy, increase fat loss, improve muscle endurance, improve muscular strength and power, and assist with recovery.
Mucuna pruriens 60 % l-dopa
What is it? Mucuna pruriens is a good source of L-Dopa, an amino acid supplement that produces dopamine in the body.
What are the benefits? Dopamine is responsible for reward-driven behavior and pleasure seeking. Because L-Dopa increases dopamine, it can reduce stress, increase happiness, and increase mental alertness.
Yohimbe bark extract
What is it? Yohimbe is the name of an evergreen tree that is found in Zaire, Cameroon, and Gabon. The bark of yohimbe contains a chemical called yohimbine which is used to make medicine.
What are the benefits? Due to stimulatory effects on the sympathetic nervous system, yohimbe may enhance exercise performance, increase fat loss, and increase muscle mass. It is also used to treat some sexual dysfunctions.
What is it? Betaine Anhydrous is an amino acid that works primarily through boosting muscle protein synthesis in the body.
What are the benefits? Studies have shown that betaine can increase strength and muscle mass.
What is it? N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine is an amino acid that critical for cognitive processes, building muscles, and cell growth and recovery.
What are the benefits? Taking N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine boosts the synthesis of Dopamine and can support peak performance from both your brain and body by alleviating stress, improving your focus, and improving neural communication.
What is it? Agmatine Sulfate is derived from the amino acid L-Arginine. It is stored within the neurons of the brain and is released as these neurons become activated.
What are the benefits? Agmatine enhances insulin production leading to better insulin response which can result in a harder and leaner body. It stimulates the production and increase of GH and LH hormones which can also have positive effects upon overall body composition. In addition, Agmatine Sulfate modulates Nitric Oxide levels which may lead to better muscle “pumps” during weight training.
What is it? Beta-Alanine is a non-essential amino acid that is produced naturally in the liver. You also get it in your diet from meat sources such as beef and poultry.
What are the benefits? Beta-Alanine is used to buffer hydrogen ions and allows you to maintain muscle strength and power.
HydroMaxTM glycerol powder
What is it? HydroMax is the industry’s first highly concentrated (65%) yet stable form of powdered glycerol offering exceptional hydration in a uniquely optimized proprietary blend of glycerol and silica.
What are the benefits? Endurance athletes can utilize glycerol in conjunction with extra water prior to an event in order to support hydration, enhance performance, increase endurance, and promote blood flow associated with resistance training. It can also be used to assist with weight loss.
What is it? Citrulline is an amino acid that is produced when the amino acid ornithine combines with carbamoyl phosphate. It is also a by-product of the body’s conversion of the amino acid arginine into Nitric Oxide (NO). Malate is a salt compound that is often used as a food preservative. In supplemental form, it is bound to citrulline and increase stability in the body.
What are the benefits?Excess citrulline increases the amount of arginine in the blood, leading to increased NO production. More NO means increased blood flow to muscles during exercise which allows for better strength and endurance. It also reduces fatigue by helping the body recycle lactic acid and use it for energy and can help reduce muscular soreness.
What is it? Creatine is a nitrogen-containing compound naturally found in fish and meat. Our bodies also contain creatine with the majority stored as phosphocreatine in muscle tissue and the rest as free creatine. It is made out of three amino acids: L-arginine, glycine, and L-methionine.
What are the benefits? Creatine has been shown to increase muscle mass and strength, aid in recovery, and provide energy for better workouts.
Rexx Sports Nutrition will only accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from www.rexxsportsnutrition.com and in accordance with the following:
1. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
2. Refunds may take at least one week to process.
3. Supplement reimbursement requests will only be considered if the respective dietary supplement’s packaging is unopened and if the dietary supplement is in the original packaging.
4. To be considered for a refund, Rexx Sports Nutrition must receive the respective item within fourteen (14) days of the item’s purchase date. In all cases, refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card used for the original purchase. It may take up to two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
5. Returns that originate from outside the continental United States will not have return slips sent for the respective merchandise. Purchaser is responsible procuring shipment and for the merchandise arriving at Rexx facilities.
6. The original packing slip is required for merchandise to be considered for reimbursement.
Please note that we do not have the ability to track your return nor are we responsible for the amount of time it takes for the item to be returned.
REXX SPORTS NUTRITION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND RETURNS
While the Rexx team works hard to prevent products from shipping to countries where ingredients are problematic or prohibited, we cannot guarantee that our restriction information is always up to date. As these regulations change constantly, we strongly recommend that you check with your local authorities for information on regulations that may affect your ability to receive your order.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund of any kind for orders seized or destroyed by Customs.
In addition to prohibited items, we are unable to ship free samples.
We welcome your feedback. If you find a product that needs to be restricted, please contact us with the product name and a link to the relevant regulatory agency policy from your local authority’s website. We’ll inspect the issue immediately and update our restrictions accordingly.
Delivery time frames are estimates only and do not take into account weekends, holidays, or processing and packing (please allow 12-24 hours for packing). Please allow your order time to pass through customs procedures; an international order will not be considered ‘lost’ until 60 days from the date of shipment. We are unable to process claims until the 60 day period has passed. Please note: Before you make a purchase, please be aware of the personal purchase limit set by your country. If your order exceeds this limit, you will need to arrange for a broker to clear your package through customs.
Although delivery estimates may vary depending on your country, basic information on your options is below:
Approximately 6-10 business days
Flat Rate of $20
Note: International customers are responsible for ensuring that the products ordered can be lawfully imported to your country. When ordering from Rexxsportsnutrition.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes and customs duties levied by the destination country once a shipment enters the country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we recommend contacting your local customs office for further information. If you do get charged an additional fee, the carrier will expect payment at the time of delivery. If you refuse the shipment because of these charges, or if an order is rejected by customs due to item restrictions, or if the order is returned because the local post is unable to locate your address, we can refund you for the cost of the products (which does not include any shipping or return shipping fees) once the package is returned and processed by our warehouse. Please note that packages returned by customs can sometimes take a very long time to return, and in extreme circumstances can take as long as one year.
International Returns Policy
Because the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) places numerous strict regulations upon the delivery of consumable items into the country, Rexxsportsnutrition.com may not be able to process returns on international orders. If you received the wrong item or the product appears defective, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will review each circumstance on a case-by-case basis to determine if a return can be processed.
Violation of laws
Please familiarize yourself with your country's import restrictions before ordering. We cannot be held responsible for any delays, fees, fines, or penalties incurred by your order due to a violation of law. Items sold at Rexxsportsnutrition.com are intended for personal use.
Although it is rare for international orders to get lost, please be aware that it can happen. International orders may take up to 60 days to clear customs, depending upon delivery method and government procedures. An international order will not be considered “lost” until 60 days have elapsed from the date of shipment. We are unable to process claims until this 60-day period has passed. Refunds issued will be for the cost of the merchandise only; shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that we do not offer replacements or store credits. In the event that your order has been lost, you must report it as lost to us within 90 days of date of purchase. Please contact us by email to discuss your options.
Rexxsportsnutrition.com cannot be held responsible for any laws or regulations that result in Customs applying additional cost to your order, whether tax or duties, nor any related delivery delays or seized products. However, please note that the vast majority of international shipments do not experience problems or delays, and our customers are very rarely assessed additional fees. In the event additional fees are assessed to your order, your local Customs authority will contact you directly. By ordering from Rexxsportsnutrition.com, you agree to our policies above. Rexxsportsnutrition.com reserves the right to change these policies at any time, and we also retain the right to refuse service to any customer at our sole discretion.