The Revolution in Intra Workouts is here! Over 29 grams per serving!
Intra Drive is one of the few “true” intra workout products on the market. Containing slow-releasing, non-insulin spiking carb sources. It will improve endurance, strength and recovery and also help with hydration.
What ingredients make Intra Drive so unique?
- Carb10 – Carb 10 is a complex carbohydrate with a low osmolality that can pass through the digestive tract easily and breaks down slowly in the small intestine, providing energy without spiking insulin. Carb 10 is perfect during the day and pre-workout to provide sustained energy to enhance physical and mental performance while delaying fatigue.
One of the main benefits of eating foods with a lower glycemic index is that it may help you to cut cravings and urges by limiting spikes in your blood sugar which then trigger the release of insulin, ultimately leading to fat storage and weight gain.
- Platinose – Palatinose™ is a naturally sourced smart sugar that provides full carbohydrate energy (4kcal/g) in a more balanced way, resulting in a low glycemic effect. It helps to improve fat oxidation during physical activity leading to prolonged energy supply. Also, it is the first non-cariogenic sugar, making it kind to teeth.
- HydroMax Glycerol – Glycerol like that present in HydroMax is easily absorbed and distributed throughout the intracellular space, increasing the concentration of fluid in the blood and tissues, positively affecting osmolarity and the expansion and maintenance of fluid volume, known as hyperhydration. This brings potential benefits for endurance and stamina events, including adaptation to environmental heat/humidity stress, along with promoting blood flow associated with resistance training.
- BCAA’s – BCAAs are directly absorbed by the muscles, playing an important role in feeding muscles during workouts and supporting recovery immediately after.
- Betaine – Increase strength, endurance and size! Researchers had weight-trained males follow an undulating periodized weight-training program for six weeks.5 One group supplemented with 1.25 grams of betaine twice per day, and the other group supplemented with a placebo twice per day. They reported in a 2013 issue of “The Journal of The International Society of Sports Nutrition” that the subjects supplementing with betaine increased muscle mass by 4 pounds and arm size by 10 percent, while they decreased body fat by 7 percent. On the other side, the placebo group experienced no increase in muscle mass or arm size and no body fat loss.
Taking Betaine at 1.25G twice a day has shown in endurance athletes to increase maximum peak power by 5.7%. Taking the same amount of Betaine increased users bench press by 16%, isometric bench press by 24.6% and squat by 10%! If you are looking to take your strength and endurance to new levels be sure to get products containing Betaine.
Our performance stack which includes Driven 1.0 (pre workout) contains 1.5G per serving and Intra Drive (intra workout) containing 1.25G per serving. Time to hit a new PR!
- Citullne Malate – Individuals who supplemented with citrulline Malate pushed out 50% more reps on the bench press compared to those taking a placebo. It helps with recovery as well. Given to professional cyclers they noticed delayed onset of the body’s immunosuppressive mechanisms. Great for those who love the over training philosophy!
Now, for our lifters citrulline will create more nitric oxide in your blood which increases blood flow to the muscle. This allows them to last longer under duress and producer bigger muscle pumps!
Rexx’s pre workout Driven 1.0 and intra workout Intra Drive each contain 3 grams of Citrulline Malate and can be stacked together for an ultra potent 6 grams!
Directions: Mix 1 serving (1 scoop) into 16-20 fl oz of water and sip during your workout.
- Store at 15-30C (59-86F).
- Protect from heat, light and moisture.
- Do not purchase if seal is broken.
Allergen Warning: Manufactured On Equipment Which Processes Products Containing Milk, Soybeans, Shellfish, And Fish Oil.
Warnings: Consult your physician before using this product if you are taking any medication, are under a physician’s care for a medical condition, you are pregnant, nursing or thinking about becoming pregnant. Not intended for use by persons under age 18. Do not exceed recommended dose.
Consume as part of a healthy diet and exercise program, and drink plenty of water per day. Exercise may increase your need for additional fluid intake. Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool dry place away from direct sunlight.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
||14 x 45 x 20 cm
Know Your Ingredients
In an effort to provide transparency and promote education, Rexx believes it’s extremely important to understand what you are taking and why you are taking it. Below you can find each ingredient found in Intra Drive and a brief explanation of how it can benefit you.
What is it? It is an important part of the salt found in many foods.
What are the benefits? Chloride is needed to keep the proper balance of body fluids. It is an essential part of digestive (stomach) juices.
Sodium (as sodium chloride)
What is it? Sodium chloride is also known as salt.
What are the benefits? Sodium chloride helps your body maintain fluid balance, helps your muscles relax, and assists your nerves in transmitting signals. Sodium chloride also helps maintain normal blood pressure.
Potassium (as potassium citrate)
What is it? Potassium is an essential dietary mineral and electrolyte that regulates the balance of fluids in the body. Potassium citrate is a potassium salt of citric acid.
What are the benefits? Potassium helps regulate muscle contractions including heart contractions. Because it helps the body to handle sodium, it assists with maintaining blood pressure within acceptable ranges. In addition, potassium citrate helps to dissolve calcium as well as promotes proper bone health.
What is it? Citrulline is an amino acid that is produced when the amino acid ornithine combines with carbamoyl phosphate. It is also a by-product of the body’s conversion of the amino acid arginine into Nitric Oxide (NO). Malate is a salt compound that is often used as a food preservative. In supplemental form, it is bound to citrulline and increase stability in the body.
What are the benefits? Excess citrulline increases the amount of arginine in the blood, leading to increased NO production. More NO means increased blood flow to muscles during exercise which allows for better strength and endurance. It also reduces fatigue by helping the body recycle lactic acid and use it for energy and can help reduce muscular soreness.
What is it? Betaine Anhydrous is an amino acid that works primarily through boosting muscle protein synthesis in the body.
What are the benefits?Studies have shown that betaine can increase strength and muscle mass.
What is it? Palatinose is a new slow-release carbohydrate derived from the sugar beet. It has a sweet flavor and is naturally found in honey.
What are the benefits? For all of you carbo-phobes, Palatinose is the only carbohydrate to provide a sustained supply of energy in the form of glucose while at the same time supporting fat mobilization. Palatinose has a glycemic index rating of 32, right next to whole grain wheat. This means you get a slow and steady increase in blood glucose. This is important because low glycemic foods help support appetite control. It also provides a sustained glucose supply leading to a constant and extended stream of energy for muscles over a longer period of time with no sugar boost or crash effect. In addition, is also important to keep insulin as low as possible in order to maximize lean mass and reduce body fat.
Carb10TM pea starch
What is it?Carb10 is a low-glycemic ingredient especially suited for intra workout fuel.
What are the benefits?Compared to maltodextrin, Carb10 has a lower insulin and blood glucose level response. This means better endurance for your long workouts.
HydroMaxTM glycerol powder
What is it? HydroMax is the industry’s first highly concentrated (65%) yet stable form of powdered glycerol offering ional hydration in a uniquely optimized proprietary blend of glycerol and silica.
What are the benefits? Endurance athletes can utilize glycerol in conjunction with extra water prior to an event in order to support hydration, enhance performance, increase endurance, and promote blood flow associated with resistance training. It can also be used to assist with weight loss.
What is it? Branched-Chain Amino Acids, or BCAAs, are made up of three essential amino acids: leucine, isoleucine, and valine. BCAAs have a branched side chain that simplifies the job of converting each amino acid into energy during intense exertion.
What are the benefits? BCAAs aid in muscle growth, weight loss, and help increase energy.
Rexx Sports Nutrition will only accept returns of merchandise purchased directly from www.rexxsportsnutrition.com and in accordance with the following:
1. Shipping costs are non-refundable.
2. Refunds may take at least one week to process.
3. Supplement reimbursement requests will only be considered if the respective dietary supplement’s packaging is unopened and if the dietary supplement is in the original packaging.
4. To be considered for a refund, Rexx Sports Nutrition must receive the respective item within fourteen (14) days of the item’s purchase date. In all cases, refunds will be made ONLY to the credit card used for the original purchase. It may take up to two (2) billing cycles for the refund credit to appear on your statement.
5. Returns that originate from outside the continental United States will not have return slips sent for the respective merchandise. Purchaser is responsible procuring shipment and for the merchandise arriving at Rexx facilities.
6. The original packing slip is required for merchandise to be considered for reimbursement.
Please note that we do not have the ability to track your return nor are we responsible for the amount of time it takes for the item to be returned.
REXX SPORTS NUTRITION IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR LOST OR STOLEN MERCHANDISE.
INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING AND RETURNS
While the Rexx team works hard to prevent products from shipping to countries where ingredients are problematic or prohibited, we cannot guarantee that our restriction information is always up to date. As these regulations change constantly, we strongly recommend that you check with your local authorities for information on regulations that may affect your ability to receive your order.
Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund of any kind for orders seized or destroyed by Customs.
In addition to prohibited items, we are unable to ship free samples.
We welcome your feedback. If you find a product that needs to be restricted, please contact us with the product name and a link to the relevant regulatory agency policy from your local authority’s website. We’ll inspect the issue immediately and update our restrictions accordingly.
Delivery time frames are estimates only and do not take into account weekends, holidays, or processing and packing (please allow 12-24 hours for packing). Please allow your order time to pass through customs procedures; an international order will not be considered ‘lost’ until 60 days from the date of shipment. We are unable to process claims until the 60 day period has passed. Please note: Before you make a purchase, please be aware of the personal purchase limit set by your country. If your order exceeds this limit, you will need to arrange for a broker to clear your package through customs.
Although delivery estimates may vary depending on your country, basic information on your options is below:
Approximately 6-10 business days
Flat Rate of $20
Note: International customers are responsible for ensuring that the products ordered can be lawfully imported to your country. When ordering from Rexxsportsnutrition.com, the recipient is the importer of record and must comply with all laws and regulations of the destination country. Orders shipped to countries outside of the United States may be subject to import taxes and customs duties levied by the destination country once a shipment enters the country. Any additional charges for customs clearance must be paid by the recipient. Customs policies vary widely from country to country and we recommend contacting your local customs office for further information. If you do get charged an additional fee, the carrier will expect payment at the time of delivery. If you refuse the shipment because of these charges, or if an order is rejected by customs due to item restrictions, or if the order is returned because the local post is unable to locate your address, we can refund you for the cost of the products (which does not include any shipping or return shipping fees) once the package is returned and processed by our warehouse. Please note that packages returned by customs can sometimes take a very long time to return, and in extreme circumstances can take as long as one year.
International Returns Policy
Because the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) places numerous strict regulations upon the delivery of consumable items into the country, Rexxsportsnutrition.com may not be able to process returns on international orders. If you received the wrong item or the product appears defective, please contact Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org; we will review each circumstance on a case-by-case basis to determine if a return can be processed.
Violation of laws
Please familiarize yourself with your country's import restrictions before ordering. We cannot be held responsible for any delays, fees, fines, or penalties incurred by your order due to a violation of law. Items sold at Rexxsportsnutrition.com are intended for personal use.
Although it is rare for international orders to get lost, please be aware that it can happen. International orders may take up to 60 days to clear customs, depending upon delivery method and government procedures. An international order will not be considered “lost” until 60 days have elapsed from the date of shipment. We are unable to process claims until this 60-day period has passed. Refunds issued will be for the cost of the merchandise only; shipping costs will not be reimbursed. Please note that we do not offer replacements or store credits. In the event that your order has been lost, you must report it as lost to us within 90 days of date of purchase. Please contact us by email to discuss your options.
Rexxsportsnutrition.com cannot be held responsible for any laws or regulations that result in Customs applying additional cost to your order, whether tax or duties, nor any related delivery delays or seized products. However, please note that the vast majority of international shipments do not experience problems or delays, and our customers are very rarely assessed additional fees. In the event additional fees are assessed to your order, your local Customs authority will contact you directly. By ordering from Rexxsportsnutrition.com, you agree to our policies above. Rexxsportsnutrition.com reserves the right to change these policies at any time, and we also retain the right to refuse service to any customer at our sole discretion.